Thursday, April 16, 2009

Some holiday designs:




Alright, I know what you're thinking. That boy is sick! But just so you know, I looked up the history of the Easter bunny and it said that when it first came about during the pagan holiday. It layed eggs. I was just trying to show how ridiculous the Easter bunny is. (Okay, okay, in my own sick and twisted way! I'll admit it!)




Here is a birthday card I made for Byron. His birthday is five days before Halloween, so I made it a little creepy and gothic. He also loves crows, so I just had to include them.




These are some character designs I was trying out for my "Welcome to Widow's Woe" story I'm currently writing. My original plan was to write it as a picture book but the story was too long. Now it's turning into a chapter book for young readers, so I don't know who much of my illustrations will make it in the book. It was fun to do non-the-less.




My twisted, dark version of all the chirstmas symbols. Just having fun. I made some of them into my chirstmas cards for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment